Leg exercises: Stretch
What to do: Stand with your feet together, facing forward and bend down and try to touch your toes. If this is too difficult, you can stand with your feet apart a little bit. Try not to bend your knees - but don't lock them back either. You'll feel this stretch in your hamstrings too.
Hold for: 8-10 seconds.
How to get the most of your workout
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams