Leg exercises: Stretch
What to do: Stand with your legs shoulder width apart, feet facing forwards, hands on your hips. Lean over to the left hand side - but don't lean forwards or backwards. You'll feel the stretch on the outside of your right leg. Repeat on the other side.
Hold for: 8-10 seconds.
10 exercise myths
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies