Leg exercises: Stretch
What to do: Stand with your legs shoulder width apart, feet facing forwards, hands on your hips. Lean over to the left hand side - but don't lean forwards or backwards. You'll feel the stretch on the outside of your right leg. Repeat on the other side.
Hold for: 8-10 seconds.
10 exercise myths
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles