Leg exercises: Stretch
What to do: Stand with your legs shoulder width apart. Turn your left foot so it's pointing out and have your right foot pointing forwards. Bend your left knee and lean left - but keep your body upright. You can rest your hands on your bent knee gently for support. Keep your knee in line with your toes. You'll feel the stretch down the inside of your right leg. Repeat on the other side.
Hold for: 8-10 seconds.
How to burn calories without trying
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies