Leg exercises: Stretch
What to do: Stand with your legs shoulder width apart. Turn your left foot so it's pointing out and have your right foot pointing forwards. Bend your left knee and lean left - but keep your body upright. You can rest your hands on your bent knee gently for support. Keep your knee in line with your toes. You'll feel the stretch down the inside of your right leg. Repeat on the other side.
Hold for: 8-10 seconds.
How to burn calories without trying
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu