Leg exercises: Stretch
What to do: Stand with your legs shoulder width apart. Turn your left foot so it's pointing out and have your right foot pointing forwards. Bend your left knee and lean left - but keep your body upright. You can rest your hands on your bent knee gently for support. Keep your knee in line with your toes. You'll feel the stretch down the inside of your right leg. Repeat on the other side.
Hold for: 8-10 seconds.
How to burn calories without trying
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home