Leg exercises: Jogging
What to do: Jogging is a great way to tone up your legs - especially if you can find a route that includes a few small hills.
How long for: Start jogging for just 10-15 minutes - and build it up as you get fitter. Keeping it slow will make it easier to go for longer.
Tone up faster with the goodtoknow Diet Club and our exclusive calorie counter. Try a 5-day FREE trial now.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home