Leg exercises: Jogging
What to do: Jogging is a great way to tone up your legs - especially if you can find a route that includes a few small hills.
How long for: Start jogging for just 10-15 minutes - and build it up as you get fitter. Keeping it slow will make it easier to go for longer.
Tone up faster with the goodtoknow Diet Club and our exclusive calorie counter. Try a 5-day FREE trial now.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!