Leg exercises: Jogging
What to do: Jogging is a great way to tone up your legs - especially if you can find a route that includes a few small hills.
How long for: Start jogging for just 10-15 minutes - and build it up as you get fitter. Keeping it slow will make it easier to go for longer.
Tone up faster with the goodtoknow Diet Club and our exclusive calorie counter. Try a 5-day FREE trial now.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams