Leg exercises: Lunge
What to do: Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Step forward with one leg and as you step, drop your back knee down so that you're in a lunge position. Keep your back straight and your front knee inline with your toes. Don't let your back knee touch the floor.
How many: Do 12 lunges (6 on each leg), have a rest for a minute and then do 12 more.
Make it harder by: Holding dumbbells (or tins of beans) in your hands, and curling your arms up to your shoulders on each lunge.
10 ways to beat bingo wings
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home