Leg exercises: Lunge
What to do: Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Step forward with one leg and as you step, drop your back knee down so that you're in a lunge position. Keep your back straight and your front knee inline with your toes. Don't let your back knee touch the floor.
How many: Do 12 lunges (6 on each leg), have a rest for a minute and then do 12 more.
Make it harder by: Holding dumbbells (or tins of beans) in your hands, and curling your arms up to your shoulders on each lunge.
10 ways to beat bingo wings
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed