The orthopaedic surgeon: 'Wear high heels'
Believe it or not, for some conditions, such as a tear in the calf muscle or tendonitis, wearing high heels can actually be beneficial and help stop any pain. But even at the best of times, wearing high heels will probably do you no harm at all. Most foot and ankle problems are hereditary, so you'll get them no matter what you wear on your feet.
Celebrity feet disasters
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!