The orthopaedic surgeon: 'Wear high heels'
Believe it or not, for some conditions, such as a tear in the calf muscle or tendonitis, wearing high heels can actually be beneficial and help stop any pain. But even at the best of times, wearing high heels will probably do you no harm at all. Most foot and ankle problems are hereditary, so you'll get them no matter what you wear on your feet.
Celebrity feet disasters
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite