The cancer expert: 'Keep your weight in check'
Most people know being overweight increases the risk of heart disease and diabetes, but it can also be a factor in your susceptibility to cancer. This includes breast cancer after the menopause, and bowel, womb, pancreatic, oesophageal (gullet), kidney and gall bladder cancer. It's because fat tissue produces more hormones, and some of these can increase your risk of certain cancers.
100 weight loss tips
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!