The dermatologist: 'Take vitamin D every day for healthy skin'
Vitamin D is essential for skin to stay healthy and to help stop it ageing too quickly. The trouble is, in the UK we are deficient as we get most of our vitamin D from sunlight. So wear SPF15 to protect your skin, but also take a 1,000iu daily dose of vitamin D.
Try Vitabiotics Ultra-D3, £4.95, pharmacies
14 days to better skin
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home