The dermatologist: 'Take vitamin D every day for healthy skin'
Vitamin D is essential for skin to stay healthy and to help stop it ageing too quickly. The trouble is, in the UK we are deficient as we get most of our vitamin D from sunlight. So wear SPF15 to protect your skin, but also take a 1,000iu daily dose of vitamin D.
Try Vitabiotics Ultra-D3, £4.95, pharmacies
14 days to better skin
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!