The gynaecologist: 'All women should have a smear test before the age of 25'
Sexually active women in England under 25 are no longer offered smear tests and this is something my colleagues and I are unhappy about. I?ve seen many cases of cervical cancer that could have been avoided if detected earlier. If you?re concerned, speak to your GP.
Marie Stopes International offers private smear tests for £50 (usually £105). Call 0845 300 0460.
How Jade Goody's cancer developed
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home