The gynaecologist: 'All women should have a smear test before the age of 25'
Sexually active women in England under 25 are no longer offered smear tests and this is something my colleagues and I are unhappy about. I?ve seen many cases of cervical cancer that could have been avoided if detected earlier. If you?re concerned, speak to your GP.
Marie Stopes International offers private smear tests for £50 (usually £105). Call 0845 300 0460.
How Jade Goody's cancer developed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!