The nutritionist: 'Eat a chocolate bar every day to stay happy'
Chocolate is good for our mental health. It contains serotonin and phenylethylamine, both of which are mood-lifting agents found naturally in the human brain, released when we?re feeling happy or in love. And the even better news is, we need enough to get the effect! So a 30g bar of dark, 70 per cent chocolate is the best way to put you in a good mood.
Try Sainsbury's So Organic Fairtrade Santo Domingo Dark Chocolate, £1.32
More reasons chocolate is good for you
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu