The nutritionist: 'Eat a chocolate bar every day to stay happy'
Chocolate is good for our mental health. It contains serotonin and phenylethylamine, both of which are mood-lifting agents found naturally in the human brain, released when we?re feeling happy or in love. And the even better news is, we need enough to get the effect! So a 30g bar of dark, 70 per cent chocolate is the best way to put you in a good mood.
Try Sainsbury's So Organic Fairtrade Santo Domingo Dark Chocolate, £1.32
More reasons chocolate is good for you
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite