The psychologist: 'Have a hug every day'
It's hard to believe, but our emotional state really can affect our body physically, too. Having physical contact with someone every day is the best way to boost your feel-good hormones and this, in turn, can help stop depression. Taking the time for a daily hug is one of the most important things people can do for their health and wellbeing.
More ways to improve your mood
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!