The psychologist: 'Have a hug every day'
It's hard to believe, but our emotional state really can affect our body physically, too. Having physical contact with someone every day is the best way to boost your feel-good hormones and this, in turn, can help stop depression. Taking the time for a daily hug is one of the most important things people can do for their health and wellbeing.
More ways to improve your mood
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home