Home remedies for colds: Eat spicy food
If you're not sure about diving into the chillies straight away, start with some other spicy foods that are still derived from natural ingredients, such as chilli, wasabi or horseradish. All of which can easily be integrated into meals to combat congestion without reaching for the medicine cabinet.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu