Home remedies for colds: Eat spicy food
If you're not sure about diving into the chillies straight away, start with some other spicy foods that are still derived from natural ingredients, such as chilli, wasabi or horseradish. All of which can easily be integrated into meals to combat congestion without reaching for the medicine cabinet.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles