Home remedies for colds: Use eucalyptus oil
Eucalyptus oil is a pure essential oil extract from the dried leaf of the eucalyptus tree and is perfect for relieving a blocked nose or sinus pains.
Getting blocked up can be such a pain, especially when it comes to bedtime but eucalyptus oil makes a great natural home remedy because the smell is strong, so a few drops on a tissue or handkerchief will work to treat your cold.
Some versions of eucalyptus oil come mixed with menthol, another plant-based-product, which makes a great treatment if you're looking to avoid non-natural products.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite