Home remedies for colds: Use eucalyptus oil
Eucalyptus oil is a pure essential oil extract from the dried leaf of the eucalyptus tree and is perfect for relieving a blocked nose or sinus pains.
Getting blocked up can be such a pain, especially when it comes to bedtime but eucalyptus oil makes a great natural home remedy because the smell is strong, so a few drops on a tissue or handkerchief will work to treat your cold.
Some versions of eucalyptus oil come mixed with menthol, another plant-based-product, which makes a great treatment if you're looking to avoid non-natural products.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed