Home remedies for colds: Eat raw onions
Indeed eating raw onions may not be particularly sociable, but raw onions are effective in opening up your nasal passages and helping to shift that groggy feeling. Plus you always have onions lying around in the kitchen, so they're a perfect home-made remedy for colds that means you don't have to visit the pharmacy.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles