Home remedies for colds: Eat raw onions
Indeed eating raw onions may not be particularly sociable, but raw onions are effective in opening up your nasal passages and helping to shift that groggy feeling. Plus you always have onions lying around in the kitchen, so they're a perfect home-made remedy for colds that means you don't have to visit the pharmacy.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams