Home remedies for colds: Salt-water rinse
Using a syringe pour this salt water rinse into your nose to clear your airways when a cold is restricting them. Although it doesn't sound particularly appealing, salt water rinse is effective and a cheap alternative to shop-bought-solutions.
Use this natural cold remedy a couple of times a day or until you feel the blockage is easing. If you have a sore throat you can also use this (with a squeeze of honey to improve the taste) to gargle and calm your throat.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!