Home remedies for colds: Salt-water rinse
Using a syringe pour this salt water rinse into your nose to clear your airways when a cold is restricting them. Although it doesn't sound particularly appealing, salt water rinse is effective and a cheap alternative to shop-bought-solutions.
Use this natural cold remedy a couple of times a day or until you feel the blockage is easing. If you have a sore throat you can also use this (with a squeeze of honey to improve the taste) to gargle and calm your throat.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies