Home remedies for colds: Chicken soup
As well as being comforting, chicken soup thins the mucus build-up in your throat and airways to increase your breathing whilst the ingredients work to stops white blood cells from causing inflammation all over your body.
Not to mention that the vegetables are good for increasing your vitamin intake, which helps your body fight colds all year long.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams