Home remedies for colds: Chicken soup
As well as being comforting, chicken soup thins the mucus build-up in your throat and airways to increase your breathing whilst the ingredients work to stops white blood cells from causing inflammation all over your body.
Not to mention that the vegetables are good for increasing your vitamin intake, which helps your body fight colds all year long.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite