Home remedies for colds: Inhale steam
The symptoms of a cold are relieved by inhaling steam - try inhaling for 5 minutes. This will help to kill off some bugs and clear your passages by liquefying the thick mucus.
Not only will this home remedy help you shift some of your cold symptoms, but it will also do a great job to clear your facial pores and give you a much needed glow - even if you're not feeling 100% you can still look good.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles