Home remedies for colds: Inhale steam
The symptoms of a cold are relieved by inhaling steam - try inhaling for 5 minutes. This will help to kill off some bugs and clear your passages by liquefying the thick mucus.
Not only will this home remedy help you shift some of your cold symptoms, but it will also do a great job to clear your facial pores and give you a much needed glow - even if you're not feeling 100% you can still look good.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu