Not as thick as some of the other magic knickers on the market, these nifty black briefs use a combination of light boning and powermesh (sounds good if it's technical right?) to create a smoother appearence to your tum without feeling like you're wearing a rubber corset.
As well as holding in your bum these knickers given general support to all those troublesome tummy areas that tend to wobble a little (or a lot...)
With light rouching on the back the desingers made sure that you will be sure to avoid any embarrassing visible knicker line - the ultimate party dress sin.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home