Not as thick as some of the other magic knickers on the market, these nifty black briefs use a combination of light boning and powermesh (sounds good if it's technical right?) to create a smoother appearence to your tum without feeling like you're wearing a rubber corset.
As well as holding in your bum these knickers given general support to all those troublesome tummy areas that tend to wobble a little (or a lot...)
With light rouching on the back the desingers made sure that you will be sure to avoid any embarrassing visible knicker line - the ultimate party dress sin.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!