Debt hell for Kerry copycats
Sadly, twice-bankrupt Kerry has become somewhat of a poster for this message.
Women aged 18 to 24 are most likely to live way beyond their means, with government figures showing that nearly eight out of 10,000 young women became insolvent last year, compared with just four men in 10,000.
Insolvency expert Louise Brittan, a trustee in Katona's first bankruptcy case, said: 'There's now an enormous emphasis on the way people look and it's also a case of people wanting to emulate celebrities.
But the impact on people like Kerry Katona from having financial problems just isn't as publicised as the rest of their lifestyles.'
Ladies, let that be a warning to you!
Where to next?
Bankrupt celebs - oh the money troubles!
How to get out of debt
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home