10 ways to get rid of cellulite
So how do you get rid of cellulite once it's staring back at you in the mirror? And if you’ve not seen any orange peel dimples on your thighs so far, how can you go about keeping cellulite at bay?
If you're wondering how to get rid of cellulite, we're here to tell you that it's not impossible, and thankfully, it's not even about expensive lotions and potions. There are a few simple ways you can get rid of cellulite, and what's more - you can kick them off today!
Around 80-90% of us have cellulite, so if you have it, you're not by any means alone. It's caused by a collection of fat that pushes into the skin's upper layer, which is what gives that dimpled, orange peel look.
Cellulite doesn’t discriminate, and can appear regardless of shape or body type, so you might find it on your thighs, bums, upper arms or tummy, whether you’re a size 8 or a size 18. It is also genetic, so if your mum suffers with the stuff then you might find you're more likely to get cellulite too.
But whilst you might not be able to avoid getting it in the first place, there are several things you can try to get rid of cellulite and improve the appearance of your skin long-term.
Follow these 10 simple steps and you'll see a reduction in that orange peel skin in no time – ready to get started?
What’s your top tip for getting rid of cellulite? Leave us a comment below and share your favourite tricks!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu