Cellulite buster 9: Avoid full fat dairy and fast foods
Eating fatty takeaways and processed foods can also cause cellulite because they lead to fat deposits in our bodies. So why not switch shop-bought sweets for homemade lower-fat cakes and try making your favourite takeaway at home to reduce the saturated fat?
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home