Cellulite buster 10: Fruit and veg
Some fruit and veg is better than others, brightly coloured ones being the best. Try celery, oranges, grapefruit, peaches and plums which are low in natural sugar and high in fibre. Foods high in vitamin C are also great cellulite-busters because they boost levels of collagen in the skin, promoting elasticity and keeping things firm and taut.
You never know, upping your intake of oranges could just be the answer to your orange peel...
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite