Cellulite buster 10: Fruit and veg
Some fruit and veg is better than others, brightly coloured ones being the best. Try celery, oranges, grapefruit, peaches and plums which are low in natural sugar and high in fibre. Foods high in vitamin C are also great cellulite-busters because they boost levels of collagen in the skin, promoting elasticity and keeping things firm and taut.
You never know, upping your intake of oranges could just be the answer to your orange peel...
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams