Cellulite buster 1: Body brush
Make sure you scrub before you get into the shower, always in circular motions, always starting at the ankles and working up towards your heart.
The action is thought to improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, so trying this for a few weeks will not only banish dry skin, but you'll notice a real impact on those dimples too.
Follow up with a body oil to nourish your skin and you'll be feeling like you've had a proper pamper at the same time.
You can pick up a natural bristle body brush from as little as £6.84 on sites like Amazon, so place an order and get brushing!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home