Cellulite buster 1: Body brush
Make sure you scrub before you get into the shower, always in circular motions, always starting at the ankles and working up towards your heart.
The action is thought to improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, so trying this for a few weeks will not only banish dry skin, but you'll notice a real impact on those dimples too.
Follow up with a body oil to nourish your skin and you'll be feeling like you've had a proper pamper at the same time.
You can pick up a natural bristle body brush from as little as £6.84 on sites like Amazon, so place an order and get brushing!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!