Cellulite buster 1: Body brush
Make sure you scrub before you get into the shower, always in circular motions, always starting at the ankles and working up towards your heart.
The action is thought to improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, so trying this for a few weeks will not only banish dry skin, but you'll notice a real impact on those dimples too.
Follow up with a body oil to nourish your skin and you'll be feeling like you've had a proper pamper at the same time.
You can pick up a natural bristle body brush from as little as £6.84 on sites like Amazon, so place an order and get brushing!
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies