Cellulite buster 2: Cardio exercises
Interval training is a great way to do this - short bursts of high intensity exercise are said to be much more effective than low intensity exercise for a longer period of time, because, according to the NHS, during the high-intensity phase 'your body burns mainly carbs for energy, but during the recovery, your body burns mainly fat to produce the energy needed to help your body recover from the intense effort.'
Take it easy to begin with, and work your way up. Running is the most obvious choice for interval exercise, but swimming and cycling are also great exercises to try if you want to combat cellulite.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles