Cellulite buster 3: Water
The cellulite under your skin stores toxins - which can accumulate if you have an unhealthy lifestyle, regardless of your shape or size. Water keeps the skin hydrated and flushes out toxins, and is key if you want to keep your skin looking fresh and youthful, too!
However, don't drink too much water as this could lead to swelling underneath the cellulite - 1.5 litres a day is plenty.
If you find plain water boring, flavour it naturally with slices of citrus fruit or berries.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles