Cellulite buster 3: Water
The cellulite under your skin stores toxins - which can accumulate if you have an unhealthy lifestyle, regardless of your shape or size. Water keeps the skin hydrated and flushes out toxins, and is key if you want to keep your skin looking fresh and youthful, too!
However, don't drink too much water as this could lead to swelling underneath the cellulite - 1.5 litres a day is plenty.
If you find plain water boring, flavour it naturally with slices of citrus fruit or berries.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!