Cellulite buster 4: Eat foods that provide lecithin
A diet high in antioxidants - vitamins A, C and E, plus selenium, manganese, zinc and copper - can help to prevent the cell damage that leads to the dreaded dimples.
By eating these foods daily, you'll restore the strength of dermal cells - and the good news is, they're all pretty tasty. Eggs, apples, soy, spinach, cauliflower, peanuts and Iceberg lettuce are all lecithin rich foods, so they're great for getting rid of cellulite. Time to stock the kitchen!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite