Cellulite buster 4: Eat foods that provide lecithin
A diet high in antioxidants - vitamins A, C and E, plus selenium, manganese, zinc and copper - can help to prevent the cell damage that leads to the dreaded dimples.
By eating these foods daily, you'll restore the strength of dermal cells - and the good news is, they're all pretty tasty. Eggs, apples, soy, spinach, cauliflower, peanuts and Iceberg lettuce are all lecithin rich foods, so they're great for getting rid of cellulite. Time to stock the kitchen!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies