Cellulite buster 6: Cellulite creams
Our favourite budget cream is Nivea Q10 Plus Firming Cellulite Serum, £11,49 from Boots, a mid-range cream is Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil (around £14.95 from Amazon) and great a high-end cream is Clarins High Definition Body Lift (£37). Use a scrub every time you shower to increase circulation on thighs and buttocks too.
It's also worth noting that creams will only really help the appearance slightly as part of a diet and exercise regime - they can help superficially in the looks department, but they're not miracle workers, and even the most expensive creams can't melt the fat away.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite