Cellulite buster 6: Cellulite creams
Our favourite budget cream is Nivea Q10 Plus Firming Cellulite Serum, £11,49 from Boots, a mid-range cream is Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil (around £14.95 from Amazon) and great a high-end cream is Clarins High Definition Body Lift (£37). Use a scrub every time you shower to increase circulation on thighs and buttocks too.
It's also worth noting that creams will only really help the appearance slightly as part of a diet and exercise regime - they can help superficially in the looks department, but they're not miracle workers, and even the most expensive creams can't melt the fat away.
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet