10 ways to prevent grey hair
Keep grey at bay
Whilst there’s no cure for going grey, (except cheating by colouring your hair!) we’ve got some great ideas that’ll teach you how to stop grey hair setting in too soon.
Going grey is caused by a lack of melanin, which is what gives your hair its colour. We typically produce less of this as we get older. Going grey is natural but depending on your lifestyle it could creep up earlier than expected. We've rounded up 10 easy things you can do to keep the dreaded grey at bay.
If you want to know how to stop grey hair - and find out how to keep your natural hair colour for longer - click through our gallery now...
Browse our other pictures
- 10 natural remedies for depression
- Celebs without make-up
- Weird beauty treatments you won't believe!
- Fabulous at 50
- The home hair dyes you need to know about
- The best hairstyle for your age
- 100 ways to live to 100
- Rosemary Conley's 10 tips for dropping a dress size
- Best under-eye concealers under £10
- 10 easy steps to giving up sugar
- Easter eggs: the best and worst for your diet revealed!
- 10 carbohydrates you can eat on a diet