10 ways to prevent grey hair
Keep grey at bay
Whilst there’s no cure for going grey, (except cheating by colouring your hair!) we’ve got some great ideas that’ll teach you how to stop grey hair setting in too soon.
Going grey is caused by a lack of melanin, which is what gives your hair its colour. We typically produce less of this as we get older. Going grey is natural but depending on your lifestyle it could creep up earlier than expected. We've rounded up 10 easy things you can do to keep the dreaded grey at bay.
If you want to know how to stop grey hair - and find out how to keep your natural hair colour for longer - click through our gallery now...
Browse our other pictures
- Cereals: The best and worst revealed
- Christmas nail art
- How the celebs lost their baby weight
- Alcohol calories as food!
- 15 best lip balms
- 30 beauty stocking fillers under £5
- Mince Pies: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- How to cheat sleep
- Best Sleep Apps
- Winter skin protectors
- Soups: best and worst revealed
- 10 beauty products to help you sleep