10 ways to prevent grey hair
Keep grey at bay
Whilst there’s no cure for going grey, (except cheating by colouring your hair!) we’ve got some great ideas that’ll teach you how to stop grey hair setting in too soon.
Going grey is caused by a lack of melanin, which is what gives your hair its colour. We typically produce less of this as we get older. Going grey is natural but depending on your lifestyle it could creep up earlier than expected. We've rounded up 10 easy things you can do to keep the dreaded grey at bay.
If you want to know how to stop grey hair - and find out how to keep your natural hair colour for longer - click through our gallery now...
Browse our other pictures
- 15 excuses we all make to avoid exercise
- Celebs without make-up
- Shocking! The fattiest meals on the planet
- Fizzy Drinks: The best and worst revealed
- Things you didn't know would protect you in the sun
- Things to do before you diet
- Bad diet habits you didn't know you had
- Best fake tans
- How to ditch your bad habits
- Inspirational quotes
- Get fit for free this spring
- 10 health secrets doctors swear by