10 ways to prevent grey hair
Keep grey at bay
Whilst there’s no cure for going grey, (except cheating by colouring your hair!) we’ve got some great ideas that’ll teach you how to stop grey hair setting in too soon.
Going grey is caused by a lack of melanin, which is what gives your hair its colour. We typically produce less of this as we get older. Going grey is natural but depending on your lifestyle it could creep up earlier than expected. We've rounded up 10 easy things you can do to keep the dreaded grey at bay.
If you want to know how to stop grey hair - and find out how to keep your natural hair colour for longer - click through our gallery now...
Browse our other pictures
- Your hour-by-hour good sleep plan
- 10 carbohydrates you can eat on a diet
- Celebrities keeping fit
- 8 detox juice recipe ideas
- Hummus: the best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Tested: best and worst sun creams
- Your best jeans guide
- 10 things your travel bag shouldn't be without
- Best bob hairstyles
- Celebrity make-up disasters
- Best short hairstyles
- Claire Richards' changing figure