How to stop grey hair - 12 natural remedies to try today!
If you’ve gone grey young, it's no reason to panic, and certainly you’re not alone – a third of us go grey under the age of 30. However, whilst going grey is natural and an accepted part of getting older, losing your natural hair colour can really knock your confidence, and you may go through stages where you feel like you'd do anything to find out how to stop grey hair.
So much so, that the average woman will spend £28,520 on hair products in her lifetime - a large proportion of which is, we expect, spent on preventing grey hair, and keeping our hair a shade other than grey!
Whilst there's no cure for going grey (except reaching for the hair dye, of course!), we've got some great ideas that'll teach you how to stop grey hair setting in too soon.
But what causes grey hair? Going grey is caused by a lack of melanin, which is what gives your hair its colour. We typically produce less of this as we get older. Going grey is natural but depending on your lifestyle it could creep up earlier than expected. We've rounded up 12 easy, everyday things you can do to keep the dreaded grey at bay.
If you want to know how to stop grey hair - and find out how to keep your natural hair colour for longer - click through our gallery now...
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: where are they now?
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Celebrity teeth: before and after
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed