Grey hair buster No.5: More copper
You could take a multi-vitamin daily as most of them contain copper. Or other foods that are rich in copper are turnip greens, lima beans, yams, spinach, and most meats. Copper is also found in blackberries, pineapple, pomegranates, almonds and pumpkin seeds.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite