Grey hair buster No.5: More copper
You could take a multi-vitamin daily as most of them contain copper. Or other foods that are rich in copper are turnip greens, lima beans, yams, spinach, and most meats. Copper is also found in blackberries, pineapple, pomegranates, almonds and pumpkin seeds.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed