Sex is painful
Dr Sturnham says, 'If it hurts on the outside, then you may be suffering from dryness or an infection. Those are easily treatable. A deep pain during sex can be a sign of something more serious, possibly even cancer. Don't suffer in silence.
'And, while most of us suffer from a loss of libido at some point, to a doctor a decreased sex drive can be a symptom of diabetes or heart disease. It could also be a side effect of medication. Altering your dose or prescribing a different drug may well make a difference.'
Where to next?
- 30 foods to make you beautiful
- Natural remedies for thinning hair
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!