Sex is painful
Dr Sturnham says, 'If it hurts on the outside, then you may be suffering from dryness or an infection. Those are easily treatable. A deep pain during sex can be a sign of something more serious, possibly even cancer. Don't suffer in silence.
'And, while most of us suffer from a loss of libido at some point, to a doctor a decreased sex drive can be a symptom of diabetes or heart disease. It could also be a side effect of medication. Altering your dose or prescribing a different drug may well make a difference.'
Where to next?
- 30 foods to make you beautiful
- Natural remedies for thinning hair
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams