Can't stop itching
Dr Sturnham says, 'Generalised itchiness can also be caused by a skin condition or allergy, but in some cases - especially when seen in conjunction with other symptoms, such as jaundice or extreme tiredness it'll flag up more serious liver problems. So don't hesitate to tell your GP if you're worried.'
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite