Can't stop itching
Dr Sturnham says, 'Generalised itchiness can also be caused by a skin condition or allergy, but in some cases - especially when seen in conjunction with other symptoms, such as jaundice or extreme tiredness it'll flag up more serious liver problems. So don't hesitate to tell your GP if you're worried.'
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies