Can't stop itching
Dr Sturnham says, 'Generalised itchiness can also be caused by a skin condition or allergy, but in some cases - especially when seen in conjunction with other symptoms, such as jaundice or extreme tiredness it'll flag up more serious liver problems. So don't hesitate to tell your GP if you're worried.'
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed