Can't stop itching
Dr Sturnham says, 'Generalised itchiness can also be caused by a skin condition or allergy, but in some cases - especially when seen in conjunction with other symptoms, such as jaundice or extreme tiredness it'll flag up more serious liver problems. So don't hesitate to tell your GP if you're worried.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu