Blood in your stools
Dr Sturnham says, 'This is a great example of how patients deciding not to mention something because they are sure they know what it is can put their lives at risk. Only your doctor is qualified to know what is important and what isn't. A condition may seem quite innocent to you, but tell your doctor anyway.'
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!