Blood in your stools
Dr Sturnham says, 'This is a great example of how patients deciding not to mention something because they are sure they know what it is can put their lives at risk. Only your doctor is qualified to know what is important and what isn't. A condition may seem quite innocent to you, but tell your doctor anyway.'
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed