Blood in your stools
Dr Sturnham says, 'This is a great example of how patients deciding not to mention something because they are sure they know what it is can put their lives at risk. Only your doctor is qualified to know what is important and what isn't. A condition may seem quite innocent to you, but tell your doctor anyway.'
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home