You're taking herbal remedies
Dr Sturnham says, 'These products often contain many different ingredients. It can be dangerous to mix them with prescription drugs. For example, the effectiveness of some heart medicines and types of contraception can be lessened by herbal remedies. Tell your GP if you are taking anything and show him/her the bottle. Also tell them if you have bought drugs on the internet - lots of these aren't what they say they are.'
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams