You're taking herbal remedies
Dr Sturnham says, 'These products often contain many different ingredients. It can be dangerous to mix them with prescription drugs. For example, the effectiveness of some heart medicines and types of contraception can be lessened by herbal remedies. Tell your GP if you are taking anything and show him/her the bottle. Also tell them if you have bought drugs on the internet - lots of these aren't what they say they are.'
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams