Wedding insurance is a good idea for a number of reasons, and it's not just for those brides that are worried about their man bailing on the day.
Lucy Tobin, author of 'From yes to I do': The wedding guide for a modern bride, says: 'Insurance is always a good idea whenever you are shelling out large amounts of money for something'.
It covers everything from your venue being flooded to suppliers canceling on you. When you're picking the cover you need to consider a package that includes cancellation, supplier failure, dress and attire, presents, photograph/film and rings.
How much you need in insurance depends on how much your big day is going to cost. Some policies are very cheap, starting from £20. You can find the best one for you by comparing at moneysupermarket.com/wedding-insurance and always read the terms and conditions before signing up.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home