Buy a budget dress
The Swedish brand launched its first-ever wedding dress earlier this year... and it costs just £59.99. The high street retailer said the inspiration for the dress is 1930's Hollywood. But there's only one style available at the moment, so it still might be worth shopping arround.
If you're on the look out for a second hand dress then you should try websites such as stillwhite.co.uk, bride2bride.co.uk, preloved.co.uk and sellmyweddingdress.co.uk, who sell designer dresses from Brown's Bridges, Caroline Castigliano and Vera Wang in a range of sizes.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!