Buy a budget dress
The Swedish brand launched its first-ever wedding dress earlier this year... and it costs just £59.99. The high street retailer said the inspiration for the dress is 1930's Hollywood. But there's only one style available at the moment, so it still might be worth shopping arround.
If you're on the look out for a second hand dress then you should try websites such as stillwhite.co.uk, bride2bride.co.uk, preloved.co.uk and sellmyweddingdress.co.uk, who sell designer dresses from Brown's Bridges, Caroline Castigliano and Vera Wang in a range of sizes.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home