Bargain beauty secrets of the stars
Looking like Victoria Beckham, Cheryl Cole or Holly Willoughby doesn't have to mean spending a small fortune on a Hollywood make-up bag full of potions and lotions. Nope, lots of our favourite celebs swear by natural or cheap beauty products that you can pick up for a few pounds from your local chemist or supermarket.
The bargain beauty secrets of the stars are out - and we've got them all right here, from the £2.99 nail polish Christina Aguilera loves to the moisturiser that Kylie can't live without.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu