Katy looked groomed to perfection on the Golden Globes carpet in January 2016, accessorising her Prada dress with a half-up half-down beehive hairdo, but she couldn't resist sharing the root of her lifted locks - a good-old fashioned Bump It.
Speaking to actress Jennifer Lawrence on the red carpet, the 31-year-old singer pointed to her bouffant, exclaiming 'as seen on TV!' (a reference to the Bump It's TV advert). Shocked that such a basic tool could create a look so sleek, Jennifer even felt the hairstyle to confirm for herself, and the secret was out - Katy's 'do was indeed held up with a trusty plastic arch.
If you want to try the look for yourself, Bump Its are available on Amazon for as little as £2.99. Well, if it's good enough for an A-lister...
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite