The reality star shared a selfie on her Instagram account, writing alongside, '#BTS #Selfie on today's shoot. Freckle face! I always used to cover them up, but now I have grown to love them. Ditched the foundation and instead opted for @naturalcollectioncosmetics tinted moisturiser in shade warm. Loving the more natural look.#NoFilter'
Natural Collection is part of Boots' own range of make up, and Lydia's favoured tinted moisturiser costs less than £2 per tube, making it a great budget alternative for those who find foundation too heavy.
We're loving your natural look too, Lydia - and at that price, we might even be tempted to pick some up for ourselves...
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams