The model and presenter has been going to hairdresser Daniel Galvin Jr for over 12 years - 'I trust no one else,' she says. 'His salon is a home from home.'
But when she's between appointments? She uses his Organic Head Detox Mask, which sells for a bargain £6 a pop.
Apparently, the intensive treatment revives colour and adds shine, whilst simultaneously boosting volume by removing product build-up from the scalp.
Sounds like a little miracle in a tube to us - and at the cost of a couple of coffee-shop lattes, one that we can actually afford!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home