The model and presenter has been going to hairdresser Daniel Galvin Jr for over 12 years - 'I trust no one else,' she says. 'His salon is a home from home.'
But when she's between appointments? She uses his Organic Head Detox Mask, which sells for a bargain £6 a pop.
Apparently, the intensive treatment revives colour and adds shine, whilst simultaneously boosting volume by removing product build-up from the scalp.
Sounds like a little miracle in a tube to us - and at the cost of a couple of coffee-shop lattes, one that we can actually afford!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!