The Victoria's Secret angel, who is mum to 4-year-old Flynn, told lifestyle website Beauticate that 'I have it on really nice and warm, then you go super cold. Even if you only do it on your neck downwards that's good enough. It feels so invigorating and is so good for your scalp and your face, it really wakes you up.'
Miranda also revealed that she's a fan of starting the day with a drink of warm water and lemon, followed by a green juice, and that she 'swears' by dry body brushing.
If habits this achievable give you a look this gorgeous, we might just have to start following in her footsteps...
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home