The model and presenter has been going to hairdresser Daniel Galvin Jr for over 12 years - 'I trust no one else,' she says. 'His salon is a home from home.'
But when she's between appointments? She uses his Organic Head Detox Mask, which sells for a bargain £6 a pop.
Apparently, the intensive treatment revives colour and adds shine, whilst simultaneously boosting volume by removing product build-up from the scalp.
Sounds like a little miracle in a tube to us - and at the cost of a couple of coffee-shop lattes, one that we can actually afford!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed