The model and presenter has been going to hairdresser Daniel Galvin Jr for over 12 years - 'I trust no one else,' she says. 'His salon is a home from home.'
But when she's between appointments? She uses his Organic Head Detox Mask, which sells for a bargain £6 a pop.
Apparently, the intensive treatment revives colour and adds shine, whilst simultaneously boosting volume by removing product build-up from the scalp.
Sounds like a little miracle in a tube to us - and at the cost of a couple of coffee-shop lattes, one that we can actually afford!
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies