Okay, that'll be all of us of us then - which is why we're sure you'll be thrilled to hear that at least part of the secret to the 46-year-old's amazing complexion can be found in your kitchen cupboards.
The mum-of-two told TV show Watch What Happens Live that the two key factors to achieving her look are sleep (of course), and good old-fashioned porridge: 'That?s something that?s really good for your skin, they say,' she explained.
Jennifer is also said to be a fan of Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream, which comes in at around £30 a tube, but hey, if oats and milk can get us even halfway to that glow, we know what we'll be having for breakfast tomorrow...
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite