Okay, that'll be all of us of us then - which is why we're sure you'll be thrilled to hear that at least part of the secret to the 46-year-old's amazing complexion can be found in your kitchen cupboards.
The mum-of-two told TV show Watch What Happens Live that the two key factors to achieving her look are sleep (of course), and good old-fashioned porridge: 'That?s something that?s really good for your skin, they say,' she explained.
Jennifer is also said to be a fan of Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream, which comes in at around £30 a tube, but hey, if oats and milk can get us even halfway to that glow, we know what we'll be having for breakfast tomorrow...
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles