The 'cures everything' oil, which was launched in 2002, has become a staple amongst women everywhere thanks to its stretch mark, cellulite and scar-reducing properties, not to mention it's reasonable £8.95 price tag. Derived from calendula, lavender, rosemary and chamomile oil, it also has a light texture that leaves a dry feel rather than being too greasy.
The latest star to jump on the Bio-Oil bandwagon is television presenter Gabby Logan, who says: 'I used Bio-Oil a lot this summer. I like the way it makes my skin feel and it's good for nourishing your skin after exfoliating.'
Gabby, 42, also has one other great beauty tip that we can all try, which she shared with the Express: 'Sleep. You always look better after a good night?s rest.'
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite