The designer can't get enough of 'Weleda Skin Food' (£9.95 for 75ml) - a nourishing and hydrating treatment for the whole body but particularly for hands, feet and elbows. It's been around since 1926, and Victoria can't get enough of it! She says: 'I carry a little tube of this to use on my hands throughout the day'.
VB has even been known to Tweet her love for the wonder product, posting a pic with the caption: 'This skin food from @wholefoods is amazing!!'.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home