The 'cures everything' oil, which was launched in 2002, has become a staple amongst women everywhere thanks to its stretch mark, cellulite and scar-reducing properties, not to mention it's reasonable £8.95 price tag. Derived from calendula, lavender, rosemary and chamomile oil, it also has a light texture that leaves a dry feel rather than being too greasy.
The latest star to jump on the Bio-Oil bandwagon is television presenter Gabby Logan, who says: 'I used Bio-Oil a lot this summer. I like the way it makes my skin feel and it's good for nourishing your skin after exfoliating.'
Gabby, 42, also has one other great beauty tip that we can all try, which she shared with the Express: 'Sleep. You always look better after a good night?s rest.'
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles