The designer can't get enough of 'Weleda Skin Food' (£9.95 for 75ml) - a nourishing and hydrating treatment for the whole body but particularly for hands, feet and elbows. It's been around since 1926, and Victoria can't get enough of it! She says: 'I carry a little tube of this to use on my hands throughout the day'.
VB has even been known to Tweet her love for the wonder product, posting a pic with the caption: 'This skin food from @wholefoods is amazing!!'.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!