The designer can't get enough of 'Weleda Skin Food' (£9.95 for 75ml) - a nourishing and hydrating treatment for the whole body but particularly for hands, feet and elbows. It's been around since 1926, and Victoria can't get enough of it! She says: 'I carry a little tube of this to use on my hands throughout the day'.
VB has even been known to Tweet her love for the wonder product, posting a pic with the caption: 'This skin food from @wholefoods is amazing!!'.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles