The Victoria's Secret angel, who is mum to 4-year-old Flynn, told lifestyle website Beauticate that 'I have it on really nice and warm, then you go super cold. Even if you only do it on your neck downwards that's good enough. It feels so invigorating and is so good for your scalp and your face, it really wakes you up.'
Miranda also revealed that she's a fan of starting the day with a drink of warm water and lemon, followed by a green juice, and that she 'swears' by dry body brushing.
If habits this achievable give you a look this gorgeous, we might just have to start following in her footsteps...
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies