Mother-of-two Emma has been sharing her makeup must-haves, revealing to Mail Online that she grabs any beauty products with 'anti-ageing on the label' to keep pesky wrinkles at bay.
'I like anything with anti-ageing written on it!' she said. 'Rodial are doing lovely things at the moment, I love their products. But sometimes I'm a Palmer's Cocoa Butter girl and I slather that all over me. It's great and it keeps my skin soft.'
She also revealed how her beauty regime has changed over the years since being a Spice Girl. 'I definitely take more time with my beauty regime now than when I was younger,' she said. 'I make sure I take my makeup off before bed and take care of my hair and skin. I'm going to be 40 in January and I want to keep my skin as supple as possible and my hair glossy!'
We've been huge fans of Palmer's delicious-smelling Cocoa Butter for years, and we're in good company! Plus, at £1.99 for a 60g tube, it's a skin-softening steal!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!