'I like these fair-trade liquid all over body soaps. The lavender is a good one', she says.
The wonder product, which contains lavender, coconut oil and jojoba oil, is 100% organic and has a multitude of uses - 18 to be precise. You can use the soap for your face, hair and body, in fact you can even use it to clean the dishes and wash your make-up brushes!
Dr Bronner's soaps are the number one selling soap brand in the US, and is available from their website starting at £3.99.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu