'The juice or pulp of strawberries contains malic acid which serves as an astringent and can lighten surface stains,' she said in an interview.
Want to try the Welsh beauty's teeth-whitening tip? Simply mash up a strawberry, dip your toothbrush in it and start brushing - just be sure to rinse your pearly whites thoroughly afterwards with warm water and a pinch of bicarb of soda (to reduce the acidity).
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite