'The juice or pulp of strawberries contains malic acid which serves as an astringent and can lighten surface stains,' she said in an interview.
Want to try the Welsh beauty's teeth-whitening tip? Simply mash up a strawberry, dip your toothbrush in it and start brushing - just be sure to rinse your pearly whites thoroughly afterwards with warm water and a pinch of bicarb of soda (to reduce the acidity).
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu