'The juice or pulp of strawberries contains malic acid which serves as an astringent and can lighten surface stains,' she said in an interview.
Want to try the Welsh beauty's teeth-whitening tip? Simply mash up a strawberry, dip your toothbrush in it and start brushing - just be sure to rinse your pearly whites thoroughly afterwards with warm water and a pinch of bicarb of soda (to reduce the acidity).
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed