'I often recommend that people use a half cup of olive oil and work it through dry hair, concentrating on the driest parts, combing it through but avoiding the roots,' Stylist reported.
And she's not alone, even Spiderman actress Emma Stone and beauty icon Sophia Loren are said to be fans of the hidden beauty properties in olive oil. 'I'm allergic to everything so I'm pretty limited. Anything that's oil, I want it all over my entire body,' Emma says. Ladies, get to the kitchen and start applying!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu