Jennifer has revealed she's a huge fan of Aveeno products (their £5.10 Daily Moisturising Lotion in particular), due to their natural, oat-based ingredients.
'Oats are very healthy. We eat oatmeal because it is a well-balanced breakfast thanks to the ingredients in the oat - it has antioxidants, it has lipids, it has vitamins. All things that are great for your skin,' Jen explains.
'My mum told me to moisturise constantly so I?ve taken care of my skin since high school and used Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion ever since I was a teenager.'
Well they do say mums know best... And if Aveeno is the secret to Jen's flawless skin we'll be bulk-buying some!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu