Jennifer has revealed she's a huge fan of Aveeno products (their £5.10 Daily Moisturising Lotion in particular), due to their natural, oat-based ingredients.
'Oats are very healthy. We eat oatmeal because it is a well-balanced breakfast thanks to the ingredients in the oat - it has antioxidants, it has lipids, it has vitamins. All things that are great for your skin,' Jen explains.
'My mum told me to moisturise constantly so I?ve taken care of my skin since high school and used Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion ever since I was a teenager.'
Well they do say mums know best... And if Aveeno is the secret to Jen's flawless skin we'll be bulk-buying some!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home