'I gave up Botox after I had Hollie - for the last three years I haven't bothered', the star told Now magazine. Instead it seems she's the latest celeb to discover the benefits of soap-free Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (£6) - the go-to product for Hollywood stars such as Charlize Theron and Zoe Saldana.
'I swear by Cetaphil. It isn't fancy or expensive but does what I need it to do'.
See you in the queue at Boots, ladies!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite