Enter Simple's Kind To Eyes eye make-up remover, which the 33-year-old mum-to-be has said she's a huge fan of. 'This liquid makes removing my make-up easy and doesn't sting.'
It's not often you find an effective make-up remover that can even get rid of waterproof mascara and still be kind to sensitive skin, but this might just be it. And at a bargain price of £3.49 too!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu