'I often recommend that people use a half cup of olive oil and work it through dry hair, concentrating on the driest parts, combing it through but avoiding the roots,' Stylist reported.
And she's not alone, even Spiderman actress Emma Stone and beauty icon Sophia Loren are said to be fans of the hidden beauty properties in olive oil. 'I'm allergic to everything so I'm pretty limited. Anything that's oil, I want it all over my entire body,' Emma says. Ladies, get to the kitchen and start applying!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies